Friday, December 22, 2006

Dinner Date with Good Friends

It was three (3) days before Christmas and I'm glad that my two (2) boy friends went to my office, and treated me to a pre-Christmas dinner at Salt 'n Pepper. Good food and good friends, what can replace that. :) Late that night, since it was already Christmas vacation and we were obliged by the office to fix our things and clean our areas. I gave so many magazines (which is also another perk of my job) to both Blue and Alvin. They were so happy that they already know who among their family member who will get what magazine. Since Blue and I live near each other (Blue from Dagat-Dagatan and me Malabon), Blue and I went home together, as we dropped Alvin somewhere in EDSA Pasay then we turned right to Roxas Boulevard. When I finally came home, slept and prepared the next day all the gifts, and all other Christmas stuff including camera for taking photos of all visitors, that was only then that I realized that my camera was gone. It was my very first digital camera...a Kodak Digital Camera powered by two (2) double A rechargeable batteries. I was very sad on that day and can't really get over it because I got that camera for a discounted price since I bought that from Speed Magazine, got it late night a day before I had my first Bohol trip and saved money for it. Oh well, I had to move on...it was actually the money that I spent that I was so "hinayang" with :( I was joking Blue that he got it and should return it to me...but the three (3) of us came up with the conclusion that it was the taxi driver who got it because we let him unload the box of magazines from the trunk where there was a paper bag where I put my camera. Hay.........oh well..... Merry Christmas everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home