Friday, October 6, 2006

An Evening with Agot

When I told my barkada, Dra. Thess (she's a dentist) that I have two (2) tickets to Agot Isidro's mini-concert, she was very excited :) Thess has been a fan of Agot (as well as Aga Muhlach, in fact when she had this Agot CD Album and one time we went out for a dinner, from the time we left their house to the time we reached Seaside Market in Baclaran and back, it has been Agot who has been "serenading" us....hahahahha that's why, the first person that I thought of when I got those Crossover tickets was her. She was so happy that we even asked for Agot's photos. Thess, the next time Agot has a concert, I will definitely tag you along and enjoy the day/night with her music. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home