Monday, August 21, 2006

ATOM & THE MAN ON THE FLAG

AUGUST 21 - ATOM or August Twenty One Movement, the day 'd Ninoy Aquino was slain, also the death anniversary of my Nanay's sibling, my Ninang Paning...and this used to be our (my ex TJ and me) anniversary as well. August 21 will always be memorable to me. That's why, as I was passing by earlier in Luneta today, I took the liberty of taking these photos...these flags were up two (2) weeks ago and will still be up I think a week or two (2) after ATOM's celebration. But then think again, are we just locked in to these flags? Do we just remember everything (and the man on the flag) every August 21 only? Do we just remember what the man on the flag has fought for every August 21 and that we do not take any actions because we are all "ningas-kugon?"...think again, Filipinos...think again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home